In DUKE PHOTOGRAPHY we give you one year of VIP MAINTENANCE CONTRACT for the purchase of a Canon EOS camera or a Canon EF, EF-M or EF-S lens
WHAT DOES THE VIP MAINTENANCE CONTRACT INCLUDE?
VIP contract features for CANON EOS cameras and CANON EF, EF-S or EF-M lenses
- Repairs of all types (including falls, blows, etc.) free of charge for labour and parts provided the equipment is repairable (1)
- Internal cleaning (except caused by fungus) and focus adjustments (preventive maintenance).
- Firmware updates or advice to be carried out by the user.
- Specific and professional technical support and customer service for advice on breakdowns and repairs carried out.
- Optical, mechanical and electrical adjustments of the contracted equipment.
- Priority for repairs with a maximum repair time of 5 working days (2) or the possibility of borrowing similar equipment (3) if this time is exceeded.
- Free pick-up and delivery service within the national territory (Peninsula, Canary Islands and Balearic Islands).
- It does not include changes of elements that do not affect the operation of the equipment, such as scratched covers and other aesthetic elements, which can be replaced at a charge.
1) It is understood that a piece of equipment cannot be repaired when there are no parts available for repair because they are no longer available or because the cost of the necessary parts exceeds 70% of the value of a new piece of equipment with similar characteristics at the time of repair.
2) The repair time is measured from the receipt of the equipment in SerPlus until the notification of repair.
3) The loan service must be requested by the client and is subject to the availability of equipment available at the time of request.
WHO OFFERS THE SERVICE?
The services described in this contract will be provided by SerPlus Barcelona or SerPlus Madrid, the only Official Canon Service Centres in Spain.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO IF I NEED VIP MAINTENANCE SERVICE?
Procedure for requesting the service
- When your equipment needs a repair, cleaning, adjustment, etc. service, you can request it by any of the following means:
- Going to the SerPlus Barcelona facilities, in calle Dos de maig, 220 (between C/ Aragón and C/ Valencia) (Metro L2 stop "Encants").
- Going to SerPlus Madrid, in Avenida Pablo Iglesias, 8 (in front of Parque de Santander) (Metro L1 stop "Ríos Rosas" or L1-L2-L6 stop "Cuatro Caminos").
- By calling 902 020 060 and requesting collection from the address of your choice free of charge (4).
- Entering in the Web www.serplus.es/recogida-a-domicilio.html and requesting the collection in the domicile that wishes of totally free form (4).
4) Service available for the Peninsula, the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands. Transfer In the event of the sale of the contracted equipment where the benefit of this contract is transferred to a third party, the details of the new beneficiary must be reported on 902 020 060 in order to be able to register them and therefore be able to benefit from the benefits offered in this contract.
The customer undertakes to use and maintain the equipment in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Any improper use or maintenance could lead to the termination of the validity of the performance of this maintenance contract.
For these purposes, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, the personal data provided by customers, for the provision of the service, will be inserted into the automated files of personal data created by Servicios Técnicos Electrónicos, S.A. Customers may, in writing, exercise their rights of access, rectification and cancellation within the scope recognized by the aforementioned Law on the Protection of Personal Data, through the channels of the provisions of R.D. 1720/2007, of 21 December before those responsible for those responsible for the service, by means of R.D. 1720/2007, of 21 December.