Right of withdrawal
According to Law 47/2002 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, products whose price is subject to fluctuations in financial market coefficients that the seller cannot control may not be returned, nor products made according to consumer specifications or clearly personalised or which by their nature cannot be returned or can deteriorate or expire quickly, nor may products from sound or video recordings, discs and computer programmes supplied electronically, which can be downloaded or reproduced immediately for permanent use, nor products from daily newspapers, periodicals and periodicals for permanent use, nor products which are subject to fluctuations in financial market coefficients that the seller cannot control.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you have 14 calendar days (from the date of receipt) to return it.
- You can exercise your right of withdrawal by sending a withdrawal document or by returning the products received.
- The unwanted or defective product is returned to Duke Trading S.L. C/ Ripoche 24 - 35007 Las Palmas de G.C.
- To be able to accept a return, it is essential that the product and packaging are in their original state, must not be damaged and must keep the labels in their original box
- Once we have received the items in our warehouses and checked that the above conditions are met, we will proceed to refund the amount.
- The maximum period for the refund of the amount paid is 14 calendar days from the withdrawal.
- In the event of an unjustified delay in the refund of sums paid, the consumer may request payment of double the amount due.
- You will receive a refund of the amount in the same medium in which the payment was made (bank transfer, credit card, debit card).
- The costs of shipping to the customer are borne by the store, and the costs of return are borne by the customer. If you wish, you can make the return in our store and the conditions to be met are the same as in the previous point.
- It is necessary to present the invoice or ticket of purchase to make returns.