Forms and shipping costs
Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postage costs. The price varies according to the shipping destination and will have the following costs:
|Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Portugal||12€|
|Rest of Europe||15€|
|Rest of the world||25€|
All shipments will be made by courier. The delivery time will be 1 working day for Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura and Tenerife, 2 working days for La Palma, El Hierro and La Gomera, 2/3 working days for Peninsula/Baleares/Ceuta Melilla and 4/8 days for the rest of Europe subject to product availability
Deliveries in 3 hours for Las Palmas de Gran Canaria - For a cost of 7 euros you can choose delivery in 3 hours if the delivery address is in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria on working day and formalizing the order before 14:00 hours.
Same day afternoon deliveries to Telde, Arucas and Santa Brígida - For a cost of 7 euros you can choose same day afternoon delivery if the delivery address is in Telde, Arucas and Santa Brígida on working day and placing the order before 13:00 hours.
In case of not being able to make the delivery in the term indicated in the web, the clients will be informed of the state of their order.
- Once the order has been placed and the email confirmation of the payment received, the order will be sent within 24 hours. Transfers take 2 days to enter our account. Therefore, if shipping is urgent, it is preferable to make payment by card, paypal or a deposit by window which is the method of payment and instant payment.
- We send the order by freight forwarder and you do not have to pay anything else upon receipt of the order as the price you paid includes taxes.
- COD shipments have a surcharge of 3% on the total of the purchase and is automatically added to the order by choosing the method of cash on delivery
- All orders have additional shipping insurance to protect them from damage or loss during the shipping process. Duke is responsible for reshipment at no extra cost to the customer.
- The deliveries of the packages are made during the mornings to mid-afternoon and if you need a delivery in another schedule, it will have an additional charge on the part of the courier that you will have to pay to them directly.