- 15 channels with Digital Identification
- AF Assist Light
- High Speed Sync (HSS) 1/ 8000**
- Supports multiple flash modes including ETTL II/ ETTL, Manual, Multi, Ext.A and linked shooting ***
- Control and fire Canon compatible flashes with radio system******
- Compatible Models EOS Type A Cameras Compatible with E-TTL II/E-TTL**
- Dimensions 84.1 × 68.3 × 58.5mm
- Weight 118g（sin baterías）
- ChannelsAuto, Channels 1-15
- FEC (Flash exposure compensation) ±3 EV in steps of 1/3 or 1/2
- Energy saving Auto sleep if not active for 5 min
- Range 100m
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Power supply 2x AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries AA NI-MH
- High Speed Synchro (HSS) and the second 1/8000s* curtain, high speed synchronization (HSS) is only possible with EOS digital cameras launched since 2012
- Type Remote flash shutter for camera mounting
- AF assist light Yes. AF assist is effective up to a distance of 5m (with lenses between 17-105mm) measured from the central AF point
- E-TTL II/E-TTL auto, manual, multi. flash, external flash metering*** E-TTL II/E-TTL exposure control system
- Manual flash 1/1-1/128（en 1/3） increments
- Flash ratio control 1:8-1:1-8:1, in steps of 1/2
- Modulation system Primary modulation: OQPSK, Secondary modulation: DS-SS
- Radio ID 0000-9999
- Control of slave units Up to 5 grupos（A/B/C/D/E)****, up to 15 units
*In Canon compatible cameras produced after 2012 (excluding EOS1200D).
**ETTL auto flash system is not available on EOS film cameras and EOS 1D, EOS 1Ds.
***Multi flash is not compatible with Laso receiver.
****The group flash system is not possible with cameras launched before 2011 (and EOS1200D), the flash sync speed will be one step slower than the normal sync speed.