Kupo Master C-Stand with Tortoise Base (20 ", Silver)
The kupo 20 "Master C Stand with Tortoise Base features a unique innovation in the world of C meaning that it allows still movement or imaging of any skill level to open and retract the legs of the base in less than two seconds! The Master C bracket is equipped with a patented snap ring locking system that takes all the stress off the legs so gravity can do the work for you. A "tortoise base" is an industry term in the The riser section can be quickly removed from the base for easy transport and the base can be used with a bracket adapter for a low mounting position.
C-brackets get their size from the length of their riser sections. This 20 "double riser stand has two telescopic lifts and a main section for a total of 60". Add the height of the base and you will reach your maximum height.
All Century stands feature a unique specially designed base with three varied leg heights. This allows the user to stack or "nest" the bases of the brackets so that the risers are a few inches apart from each other for use in mounting lights and other gripping equipment in close proximity and for easy storage.
The Master C stand features a zinc alloy cast at its base that is five times stronger than aluminum to support the weight of heavy sandbags and people standing on it. Hollow junior pin catcher allows debris to pass through for easy cleaning and maintenance.
GRIP HEAD KCP-200 / 2-1 / 2 ”(SILVER)
1) Die-cast aluminum body with 16mm mounting hole for 5/8 ”upright or top bracket (Baby).
2. The non-slip, non-stick aluminum brake pad offers a secure lockdown and precise control compared to fiber that would deteriorate.
3. The oversized T-handle is ergonomically designed for the highest torque
4. Four V-jaws for different diameters. (5/8 ”, 1/2”, 3/8 ”, 1/4”) pins or tubes.
5. V-jaws with special tooth design offer better grip.
6. The steel material makes the pin located stronger than a cast aluminum pin.
7. Stainless steel center bolt provides the most durable construction.
8. Dedicated bearing added to reinforce torque for stronger grip.
KCP-220/20 "EXTENSION GRIP ARM (SILVER)
A grab arm (or gobo arm or pen arm) can be used for a C-bracket in conjunction with a 2-1 / 2 ”grab head (KCP-200), giving you complete flexibility for positioning. a gobo such as flags, scrims and silks, as well as other accessories practically anywhere. The tube surface is meticulously machined to create a rough texture that ensures a non-slip surface. The 2-1 / 2 ”gripper head consists of a pair of rotating aluminum discs attached to a 5/8” (16mm) receiver. The discs have four different sized "V" jaws to accept any accessory with a 5/8 ”, 1/2”, 3/8 ”or 1/4” mounting bolt or pipe. It also features an oversized ergonomic "T" handle and dedicated roller bearings designed for maximum torque,
Extra reinforced roller pin to fix the extension arm.