By buying this product you can collect up to 15
Your cart will total 15
points that can be converted into a voucher of
For every 100€ of purchase you get 1 point = 1€.The vouchers represent a discount of up to 10% of the amount of the cart.
* Intense details and scorching brightness Current monitors force compromised cinematographic work due to lack of brightness and brightness range (dynamic range). To expose highlights and lose detail in shadows or shoot in register with a flat image, eliminated.
Enter the Ninja Flame, a "AtomHDR 1500nit 1500nit FullHD field monitor with direct recording in 4K / HD ProRes 10-bit / DNX via HDMI.
* ATOM HDR
Visualize the register of your live camera with (S-log2, S-LOG3, C-Log, V-Log, etc) providing the maximum detail from the sensor of your camera in your recordings. The commitment of the producers is to use a LUT to get the "look" of approximate form but to sacrifice detail or to use cards of calibration, in wave form applying the "golden rule" to adjust the exposure correctly. AtomHDR is the solution, it offers with exactitude the raw material to adjust it to what the eye sees.
* LIGHTED SCENES WITH 1500nit BRIGHTNESS In situations that do not require 10 stops of dynamic range, use the intensity of the 1500nit panel to monitor traditional standard dynamic range video (SDR / REC709) with a high brightness for surveillance of outdoor scenes.
just choose the right mode, HDR or High Brightness with DEG, and get a perfect camera shot with the 7" display that features 10-bit processing, 1920x1200 resolution, 325ppi pixel density, optional calibration to surpass 10-bit processing, 1920x1200 resolution, 325ppi pixel density, and optional calibration to overcome.
* SIMPLE OPERATIVE SYSTEM AND SOFISTIC DISPARES The ATOMOS flame series is packed with a wide range of scopes, a touch away and easy to use. The video operating system includes tools for focusing, exposure and framing (focusing on peak light hours, 2: 1/1: 1 zoom, zebra, false color, safe area, luma / RGB parade, vectorscope) along with a flexible 3D LUT application (use built into LUT or upload .cube files) and options for 3D LUT (use built into LUT or upload .cube files) and options.
* CONTINUOUS POWER WITH SUPER FAST CHARGE Our patented continuous power system and pioneer in our high definition products are back in the 4K recorder range. The hot-swappable dual-battery system that automatically switches to the second battery when power is low, along with the extraordinarily fast battery charger and dual 4-cell batteries (both included with the product) means that continuous power in the field is almost assured.
* ADVANCED CONTROL OF AUDIO DSLR Recording of audio as well as video externally in the Flame of Ninja. Monitoring of up to 8 channels of analog audio via HDMI online or on 2 channels on high quality audio meters, all chassis locked precisely with the adjustment of frame delay, gain adjustment and microphone level adjustment when using an external microphone (3.5 mm unbalanced input).
* ADVANCED RECORDING CAPACITY Out of 10 bits 4:2:2 ProRes / DNX, the Ninja FLAME adds recording functionality not found on other recorders. Start/stop drive recording via HDMI from certain cameras Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon. convert the interlaced video from the camera to progressive on-the-fly with a function of 3: 2 and 2: 2 and get advanced functionality such as pre-roll (continuous recording cache so you never miss the action) and Time Lapse.
1920 x 1200 resolution
10-bit FRC monitoring processing
1500 cd/m² brightness
4K HDMI input/output
AtomHDR technology displays 10 stops of dynamic range to natively display HDR (log) footage
Presets for viewing log gamma curves from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras