FUJIFILM XF 50mm f / 1.0 R WR lens
The XF50mmF1.0 R WR's optical formula is based on nine groups incorporating 12 elements, including one aspherical lens and two ED lenses, for optimal control of spherical aberration. With a total aperture of F1.0 (and its neighboring values), the XF50mmF1.0 R WR benefits from a surprisingly narrow depth of field. Its precision-machined, rounded diaphragm creates exceptionally smooth, progressive, and smooth bokeh across the field, capturing stunning portraits of surprising quality and simplicity with a three-dimensional appearance. This ability to selectively and exclusively focus on a subject's eyes invites the development of exciting close-up face studies. Beyond the portrait, this lens allows you to perfectly separate a subject from its voluminous background,
(2) The XF50mmF1.0 R WR's extra-large maximum aperture opens up creative imagination in low-light conditions. At night, or in dark interiors, the XF50mmF1.0 R WR relies on the largest apertures ever seen in an XF lens to capture light and produce unexpected images. It also allows the use of high shutter speeds with low ISO sensitivity to freeze movements and take highly accurate images. In contrast, a high ISO sensitivity associated with the F1.0 aperture makes it possible to explore other low-light situations such as astrophotography.
(3) The world's first F1.0 autofocus lens for mirrorless cameras
This lens is the first in the world in the hybrid category (integrating the "full frame") to offer an aperture of F1.0 while benefiting from autofocus. The XF50mmF1.0 transmits more light than any other XF lens, allowing autofocus to operate at a luminance level of -7EV. Previously, this limit was -6EV for F1.4 (* 2) maximum aperture targets. X Series users now have fast and accurate autofocus in near darkness. In addition to phase detection autofocus (PDAF), face / eye detection AF and the powerful DC motor, it enables fast and accurate autofocus to control shallow depths of field.
* 2 Mounted on X-Pro3 or X-T4
(4) Precise sharpness for difficult situations
To work best with a very shallow depth of field, the point must be precise. This is why the XF50mmF1.0's focus ring travel (from its minimum distance to infinity) is eight times longer and therefore more accurate than previous XF lenses. The 120º rotation angle allows fine manual adjustment and precise focusing through Focus Assist modes, such as "Focus Peaking", of the X Series devices. Thanks to this angle of rotation, automatic focus movements are precise and accurate. This lens is designed to minimize focus shifts in all situations.
(5) A design at the service of the image
Beyond its extremely high brightness, the XF50mmF1.0 R WR is an extremely versatile lens. At 845 grams by 103.5mm long, it can still be considered compact and easily transportable. Protected against inclement weather, it has 11 seals against moisture and dust. It is cold resistant down to -10 ° C. Along with a weather resistant X Series hybrid camera, the XF50mmF1.0 R WR achieves unique images in the harshest environments.